How to export a single page / landing page?
This is great for the use case of 1 WordPress installation and multiple landing pages, which you want to deploy to different domains.
- create one parent page, with slug of say "parent"
- create all your landing pages under this
- when you're ready to deploy, go to WordPress Settings > General/Reading and set your Homepage to a static page (the landing page you want to deploy)
- when you visit your WordPress homepage, this should now look like what you want to deploy
- in the Crawling options tab of the plugin, add "parent" to your Excludes list
- deploy the site
Just switch this setting before deploying each landing page.
Now, with the new WP-CLI integration, you can do the switch, export and deploy all from the command line or write a script to iterate through 100 landing pages and deploy them all to their own domains! Awesome!
- 0 replies